11.19.2004

The Lunch Money Singles

The Lunch Money Singles is among other things a giant step into a grand world of deep, sophisticated rhythms. The Canadian record label, Bully, released an album of progressive hip-hop beats and copius amounts of cleverly layered samples. This compilation is filled to the brim with talent.


Sixtoo and company are champions of their craft. Making perfect tracks for late night freeway trips, or early morning subway rides. Please buy it here.





Lunch Money Singles

Fob Lights

P-Love

Buk Out

Dj Signify

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

10/23/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cory I was searching for the latest information on online personals and found your site. this post contains the type of information that I’m looking for. It certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for online personals related information, and I'm glad I stopped by. Keep up the good work. I think we should trade links! If you are interested, simply email me at my online personals site with your linking informaton. Take care!

12/06/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home