12.20.2004

Ulrich Schnauss





When I first heard this record, certain feelings raced through my body. I thought I stumbled on to a poppy field or maybe just maybe the NHL started up again. Why was I taken over by all these gleeful thoughts? More like I was being pushed over by Berlin's own Ulrich Schnauss. 2003's full length " A Strangely Isolated Place" strikes a full chord in it's shoe-gazing beat hitting warble. Weaving in and out of epic melody this effort pursues Schnauss a place as a composer more so than a producer.


If you are interested in purchasing this record click here.



Monday-Paracetamol





*BONUS*
I'm felling kind of saucy today which could be because of this 'special holiday cider' buy hey, Happy Birthday J.C that's what I say. So in leu of this and since we are in a electronic state of mind I wanted to share one my favorite tracks by accomplished Icelandic producer Adalsteinn Gudmundsson (AKA Plastik, Rhythm of Snow, Yagya, Sanasol). This track is off the "42 More Things To Do In Zero Gravity" compilation put out buy Thule Records. Hope you enjoy.




Getting Closer To An Unknown Goal - Rhythm of Snow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It's sis. I love this track and the bonus one too. I'm so impressed with your taste in all things art.

12/22/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home