3.25.2005

The Books and Prefuse 73

When two artist I love collaborate, I get this special feeling. Kind of a gleeful touching emotion. Sort of like when I was younger and I witnessed The Flintstones meet The Jetsons , but cooler than that . When I heard this colab though, I had to take a step back. I let it go on repeat for a while. It was great.






Pagina Dos.mp3


Below is older song from The Books' Thought For Food:


All Your Base Belong to Them.mp3

Buy The Books records here
Also visit Tomlab .

To purchase the new Prefuse 73 click on the heading on this post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is fantastic!
repeat
repeat
smile
repeat
purchase
repeat
repeat
cheers,
chris.

3/27/2005  
Anonymous LO. said...

Yum.

A slow parade of yum.

Thank you!!!!!

3/30/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home