4.06.2005

Mice Parade

Some songs are to good not to share. I'm kind of infatuated with Mice Parade and the whole Bubblecore imprint. Bem - Vinda Vontade is a welcoming album. It invites you in. It has a really comfortable couch and is kind of messy in an organized way. I could stay with in it's doors, just sit there . But nothing like 'this' lasts forever. 43.9 minutes is pretty good for me though.


More on Mice Parade here, and here .




Nights Wave.mp3

Mice Parade on Tour...

Also on Bubblecore



Igloo also puzzles and amazes me. Definite bossa-nova influence. This is a side project from Mice Parade's Adam Pierce .


Frog.mp3

2 Comments:

Anonymous galen. said...

Ooh, cool, Mice Parade. Yeah, I first caught him on Scissorkick which made me immediately have respect for the band. In fact, I'm picking up tickets to his concert on May 5th in my city! (Toronto)

4/06/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love frog, but I can't get other songs
Can you put others Igloo songs in this blog or maybe you can send them to my email!?
Thanks
Best regards from Chile
Victoria
victoriaceledon@hotmail.com
PS: I have a lot of Mice Parade albums, if you want....kisses

2/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home